[clug] Mirroring boot disk on Debian

Fergus McKenzie-Kay Fergus.McKenzie-Kay at nicta.com.au
Wed Nov 17 21:44:12 GMT 2004

I was just reading last weeks DWN (Debian Weekly News) and here is a
link straight out of it:
http://juerd.nl/site.plp/debianraid
You might want to look at the dwn for more info but I think this link is
all you need.  Basically, use knoppix to create the device.

Fergus

--

Fergus McKenzie-Kay
System Support Engineer