[clug] Concert Site Partnership

tickets at sbc-global.net tickets at sbc-global.net
Wed Nov 17 03:36:40 GMT 2004

Hello,

I was browsing through the results from a search engine when I came across your site.  It has a lot of good information and I was hoping that we could exchange links.  Doing so would not only help our regular visitors find other useful pages, but it would also make our sites rank higher in search engines like Google, AOL, MSN, and Yahoo.  Exchanging links would be free and beneficial for both of our sites.

The site has links at the top of every Artist which would give you access to local traffic and out of town visitor going to and from concerts.

My web page is over 4 years old and receives more than 2,000 visitors a day.  I try to offer the best information available on any topic I think my visitors would appreciate.

If you’d like to exchange links for our mutual benefit, I’d be happy to discuss it with you over email.

Sincerely,
Jeremy
Band Biographies
2215 West Lindsey