[clug] December/Christmas CLUG meeting

freegazer freegazer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 04:50:33 GMT 2004

happy to volunteer cooking services and maybe able to supply a 4
burner BBQ (portable if you have a trailer type).

please reply off-list if any interest

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 15:15:15 +1100, Andrew Pollock
<andrew-clug at andrew.net.au> wrote:
-----<snip>----
> What do people want to do for the December meeting? It's December 23, and I
> personally won't be here (but that's not a huge loss). I understand that
> traditionally, a BBQ is involved. I've been fending off talks for this
> meeting until I knew what people wanted to do.
>
> regards
>
> Andrew
------<end snip>-----

reply to <replace {at} with @>
freegazer{at}gmail.com
--
<signature block>
Gaffa tape is the force in the real universe.