St George OK again - Re: [clug] New script based Phishing makes Windows even less safe.

Drew Parsons dparsons at emerall.com
Thu Nov 11 02:23:48 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 13:04 +1100, Nigel Cunningham wrote:
> Not Opera :<
>
> I can log in, but the next page is a little more than blank.

Colonial FirstState does that too under mozilla/firefox.  They have some
braindead javascript which sniffs the browser, and does "this" if you're
MS IE, does "that"  if you're Netscape, but has no default fallback
position if you're something else (i.e. a standards-compliant browser).
So you just get a blank screen.

I wrote to them to tell them how to fix it, they said "oh yes, very
sorry, we'll fix it next time",  but... nothing.  Quite pathetic really.

Drew