[clug] November CLUG Programmers' Special Interest Group meeting

Andrew Pollock andrew-clug at andrew.net.au
Thu Nov 11 02:21:34 GMT 2004

After Antti's talk, we're going to have a bit of a debugfest on an in-house
undergrad teaching application written using TiX, that's playing up. It
doesn't seem to be app specific, more TiX specific, as we can make a demo
TiX app also break in the same manner. So if you have any TCL/Tk/TiX nouse,
feel free to come along and help us delve into the mysterious depths...

linux.conf.au 2005   -  http://lca2005.linux.org.au/  -  Birthplace of Tux
April 18th to 23rd   -  http://lca2005.linux.org.au/  -       LINUX
Canberra, Australia  -  http://lca2005.linux.org.au/  -    Get bitten!