[shameless plug] Re: [clug] New script based Phishing makes Windows even less safe.

Bob Edwards Robert.Edwards at anu.edu.au
Wed Nov 10 23:55:42 GMT 2004

Your definition of "plain HTML" and mine are a little different.

Whilst I agree that the Commonwealth Bank site runs without requiring
Java support at the browser, it does require Javascript - arguably a
more insidious threat on some browsers. Requiring Javascript at the
browser disqualifies it from "plain HTML" in my book.

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.