[clug] ato business portal

Jim Watson jim at amarooas.com.au
Wed Nov 10 23:47:28 GMT 2004

The ATO Business Portal bp.ato.gov.au is a very useful tool for lodging
Business Activity Statements, requesting refunds from the ATO etc.

It can be run from linux using the instructions from Bojan Smojver (see
attached) which he agreed I can post here.

ATO only provides download installers for MS-Windows and Mac. In the
attached Bojan explains how to unpack the required java archives from the
Mac dmg download and how to run it.

It is now working nicely for me with mozilla 1.7.3 and blackdown j2sdk1.4.2

thanks

jim