[shameless plug] Re: [clug] New script based Phishing makes Windows even less safe.

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Tue Nov 9 21:41:05 GMT 2004

On 9 Nov 2004, at 19:54, Sam Couter wrote:

> Not many banks, or no banks?

I think I should have said, "no financial institution that I am aware
of". What I've heard is that apart from the cost of the credit-card
sized number sequence generator (aka "one time pad") and its ease of
loose, they feel that most people would get confused about the security
protocol.

Alex

"If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we
can solve them."  --Isaac Asimov