[clug] Nice custom wallpapers

Fergus McKenzie-Kay fergusm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 10:06:44 GMT 2004

I have a custom script that does this for gnome.  I add to this
repository every now and then to ensure I don't get bored.  <
http://wallpapers.rsise.anu.edu.au >
I also have script that picks 2 of my images at random and sticks them
together to make a big wallpaper to stretch across 2 screens there by
making the 2 monitors have 2 random pictures also.  You could use my
second script to run some blender command instead of joining the
images.  I can email you this if you would like

Fergus