[clug] [Commercial] [Procedural] Orgainising Bulk discounts for the CLUG

Steve Jenkin sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au
Tue Nov 9 00:55:25 GMT 2004

Folks,

I asked the makers of 'CrossOver Office', a WINE based product [they
have the head of the WINE team on staff] if User Group discounts were
available...  They are happy to offer us the educational discount of
30%.

Is this a thing that CLUG members are interested in??
They can supply a 'discount code' for CLUG members.

Here's the catch:
How do we limit the offer to 'members only'??
I.e. not just advertise the code on the public web-page.

I've written to Pia Smith of Linux Australia as well [and forwarded the
note to a couple of other user groups as well].

cheers
steve