[clug] KVM Question

John Fletcher fletchweb at optusnet.com.au
Wed May 26 11:53:50 GMT 2004

We bought one from Belkin a couple of years ago, can't remember the model
number and I'm not sitting in front of it but it was a 2x8 - that is 8
inputs and 2 outputs.  Very handy as we generally have 3 sysadmins working
in close proximity and this enables two to work at the same time directly.

I highly recomment the 2-output thing to anyone that might need it.  However
I don't really recommend Belkin.  The stuff works but the screens are
slightly blurry, one more than the other (definitely bearable but not
ideal).  We payed in the high 3-figure range if I recall correctly but we
should have payed about 50% more and got a really quality box.

John.