[clug] Looking for a webserver/mailserver management system

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at svana.org
Wed May 26 06:25:08 GMT 2004

Hi,

I'm looking for some kind of open-source integrated system for managing
customer websites. One which provides an interface for me to add new
domains and manage the DNS records and provides login for external
users to upload their site. Perhaps even letting me setup mailboxes and
aliases too.

I know I could glue Apache/Exim/Bind/ProFTPd/etc together to get this
to work with LDAP, but does anyone know of a system that has already
done the hard yards and Just Works(tm) ?

I don't need much functionality, it just needs to be very low
maintainence.

Any ideas?
--
Martijn van Oosterhout   <kleptog at svana.org>   http://svana.org/kleptog/