[clug] Perl programming in Japan for a year

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Wed May 26 03:08:02 GMT 2004

Jeremy Price, I would liek to request you stop smoking what ever it is you
have been. First off you suggest anyone supporting LA in their fight against
some sections of the FTA sdhould not be considered part of the open source
or free software or linux community (whatever you want to call it)

Now you take completely out of context a simple "if anyone is interested in
this contact me for details" email

And I know Michael Still never suggested any legal action on his part
irelevant of whether his discussion with you was made public or not. I
suspect he simply suggested it is a pointless discussion and would bore
people if made public.

	See You
	    Steve

.... who really doesnt want any of what Jepri is smoking. (though I do
wonder if Jepri should not instead join MLUG...

--
sjh at wibble.net http://svana.org/sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view