[clug]

Rousak, Boris Boris.Rousak at actewagl.com.au
Wed May 26 02:07:38 GMT 2004

Or maybe marked in the same way [for sale] is done. Maybe [job advert] or
some such.

Boris

I would suggest that any request for employees / employers should be
made on
Lists like this if the list's memebers occupy the relevant field.

I suspect that your encounter was based on an individual being very
unreasonable
And possibly dealing with personal issues.

  John

Could I ask that no one else contact me about this please? After threats

from one list member related to this, I will not be answering them. I
will also refrain from future posts related to potential employment of
any form.

Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | "All my life I've had one dream,
http://www.stillhq.com            |  to achieve my many goals"

*PLEASE NOTE*  This email and any attachments may
be confidential. If received in error, please delete all
copies and advise the sender. The reproduction or
dissemination of this email or its attachments is
prohibited without the consent of the sender.

WARNING RE VIRUSES:  Our computer systems sweep
outgoing email to guard against viruses, but no warranty
is given that this email or its attachments are virus free.
Before opening or using attachments, please check for
viruses.  Our liability is limited to the re-supply of any
affected attachments.

individual sender, except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the views of the
organisation.