[clug] Perl programming in Japan for a year

Telek, John John_Telek at tesg5.com.au
Wed May 26 02:04:46 GMT 2004

I would suggest that any request for employees / employers should be
made on
Lists like this if the list's memebers occupy the relevant field.

I suspect that your encounter was based on an individual being very
unreasonable
And possibly dealing with personal issues.

  John

Could I ask that no one else contact me about this please? After threats

from one list member related to this, I will not be answering them. I
will also refrain from future posts related to potential employment of
any form.

Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | "All my life I've had one dream,
http://www.stillhq.com            |  to achieve my many goals"

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments to it:

(a) may be confidential and if you are not the intended recipient, any
interference with, use, disclosure or copying of this material is
unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please delete it and notify the sender;

(b) may contain personal information of the sender as defined under the
Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).  Consent is hereby given to the recipient(s) to
collect, hold and use such information for any reasonable purpose in the
ordinary course of TES' business, such as responding to this e-mail, or
forwarding or disclosing it to a third party.