[clug] Perl programming in Japan for a year

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Wed May 26 01:40:18 GMT 2004

Michael Still wrote:

> I've had a body shop dude contact me looking for 30 perl programmers to
> go and live in Japan working for a year... They pay airfares,
> accomodation, and a salary.
>
> Let me know if you want more and I'll forward the job advert to you.

Could I ask that no one else contact me about this please? After threats
from one list member related to this, I will not be answering them. I
will also refrain from future posts related to potential employment of
any form.

Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | "All my life I've had one dream,