[clug] Cray and Linux

brettw at cray.com brettw at cray.com
Fri May 21 02:22:18 GMT 2004

I dont know if many of you have seen this but its the first Cray mainline
product that runs Linux as the main OS.  Other systems use a lot of Linux
in support devices but in this one its the main game.  Now my hobby can
become part of my job!  Yeah!

	http://www.cray.com/products/systems/xd1/

It started life in a company called OctigaBay who was recently bought by Cray
Inc.

I realise this might be blatantly commercial but I'm not a salesman just a
techo who likes Linux.

--
Brett

PGP: 1024R/27EB604F  22A9 A85A 22BD 496B 2443
                     35E5 46F7 0712 27EB 604F