[clug] Linux NAS product demo for a meeting?

Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au
Tue May 18 05:30:25 GMT 2004

Steve Jenkin wrote:

> Are folks interested in getting the distributor down from Sydney for a
> demo?  Would a normal meeting night be best or before the meeting [like
> 6pm]?

Where does this fit with ANU's provision of facilities for free?
Would be violating some agreement by allowing a company to peddle
their wares?

Personally, before CLUG proper wouldn't bother me, provided there
was more than salesmanship going on. Aka, some attempt to get under
the covers and see the Linux, not just a blinkenlight show.

Cheers,

Antti