[clug] that darn streaming TransACT

Francis James Whittle fudje at phreaker.net
Fri May 14 08:18:23 GMT 2004

Interestingly enough, once I have the routes set up on my Firewall, any
computer in the network can get to the streams. (I make the basic
assumption that any packets coming straight through the ethernet deivce,
as opposed to over ppp, are friendly packets.  A safe assumption for
this setup, I believe).

Perhaps you need to make sure you're only using NAT on your ppp
connection or something?