[clug] Spam: OT: Velocity Internet problems?

Dale Shaw DShaw at exceed.com.au
Wed May 12 03:46:38 GMT 2004

Hey all,

Has anyone else with a Velocity connection noticed any problems over the
past few days? I'm just trying to work out if it's a problem at my end
before logging a fault with them. I'm seeing pretty ordinary web
performance and some stuff like missing images, style sheets not
applying etc. I know they do transparent proxying so I suspected their
web proxy.

I haven't noticed any performance problems with other protocols, just
some dodgy stuff being displayed in my browser. Anyone else?

cheers,
Dale