[clug] [WANTED] ADSL modems

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Tue May 11 08:34:14 GMT 2004

Brett Worth wrote:

> I'd do this except for the exit fine on the bundle.  It makes my
> 256Kbit 1.5GB/unlimited Transact/ACTEWAGL access look sick.  For the price
> of a phone I'd get 6x bandwidth and 10x peak download.  Of course I'd then
> have to deal with iinet's (non existant) support.

And they never did bother to do that peer to peer thing did they? My
unlimited traffic ADSL starts to look even better.

On the iinet point -- there are lots of providers offering that or
better now. Checkout whirlpool for more information.

Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | "All my life I've had one dream,
http://www.stillhq.com            |  to achieve my many goals"