[clug] Copy Controlled CDs

Darren Freeman daz111 at rsphysse.anu.edu.au
Fri Mar 26 05:21:14 GMT 2004

I have met several copy controlled CDs that cdparanoia could rip without
hesitation. For a nice GUI try grip.

Also don't forget to give backups to your friends to ensure that copy
controlled CDs aren't successful. <woops, public forum> I mean, don't do
that, it's morally equivalent to piracy on the high seas, with all the
raping and pillaging.

Have fun,
Darren