[clug] Videotaping CLUG talks

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Wed Mar 24 11:49:21 GMT 2004

On Wed, Mar 24, 2004 at 06:09:09PM +1100, Mark Purcell wrote:
> Also we need to start considering such things for LCA2005, as I think this
> could be a worthwhile addition. If we start experimenting with such
> technology now, we should have it right by the time LCA comes around.

Heh

Whos this we? </joke>

Interestingly ANU lecture theatres being used have video facilities built
in, a dump of videod data to some machine, or having it made available to
LCA would help. Something in discussion with ANU currently.

As for video, on the whole the roganiing crew dont care overly much. If
someone wants to step forward and do video stuff, we welcome the effort.

	See You
	    Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://svana.org/sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view