[clug] Re: LCA2004 Web of Trust analysis

Ambrose Andrews ambrose at vrvl.net
Tue Mar 9 21:52:19 GMT 2004

On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 08:31:09PM +1100, Alex Satrapa wrote:
> On 9 Mar 2004, at 13:18, Ambrose Andrews wrote:
>
> >ooer...  i had no idea my key had ended up on a keyserver...
> >
> >/me fumbles around for a yellowing old revocation certificate
>
> Okay... I've obviously missed something: what's wrong with having keys
> on a key server? You post to public mailing lists, so it can't be about
> hiding your email address, surely?
>
> Alex Satrapa

Ah. No problem with having a key on the keyservers in itself, but Not
knowing it was there, I'd not bothered to upload a revocation cert for a
wee signature I'd accumulated which is revoked.

  -AA.

--
Ambrose Andrews LPO Box 8274 ANU Canberra ACT 2601
   http://www.vrvl.net/~ambrose/     0415544621

CE38 8B79 C0A7 DF4A 4F54  E352 2647 19A1 DB3B F823