[clug] ADSL Provider Questions

Michael Woods woodsy at austarmetro.com.au
Mon Mar 8 07:43:34 GMT 2004

Hello everyone. I've been snooping this list for quite some time now
listening and thinking about making an appearance to the next LUG
meeting.. Anyway, I wanted to ask everyone out there with ADSL, why and
who there provider is. So if there's any advice or preference toward a
certain provider please don't hesitate to inform me. A plan with 512/128
16Gig+ is desirable with shaping for over quota usage and if there
anyone that utilizes 'Pipe' like networking for data such as Linux
Distro's and other media. As I live in the Gungahlin area and they
decided to finally add some MUX's to the Crace exchange I'm certainly
getting ADSL. The question is who.

There is much to learn with hardware/packages/providers and what better
source than the educated minds of Linux users to ask.

Thanks.