[clug] CLUG Programmers SIG meeting 11 March 2004

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Sun Mar 7 21:46:27 GMT 2004

The March CLUG programmers SIG meeting is next
Thursday night (11 March 2004) at 7pm in room N101, on
the ground floor of the Computer Science and
Information Technology building at the ANU.

As always, don't forget about the pizza, so come
hungry and bring about $6 to cover the cost of
your share if you want some.

See http://clug.org.au/ for more directions and
a map.

What is the programmers SIG? Well, I don't really
know yet, as we've haven't had any meetings. I
believe it will probably end up being a group of
people who discuss the programming issues / queries /
dilemmas they're facing in a more indepth manner
than there is time for in a CLUG meeting. I could
be wrong however.

Anyways, come along and help guide the direction
of the group. It's what the attendees make it.

There isn't currently a talk organized. Does anyone
want to volunteer? If no one does, I'll come up with
something myself -- perhaps I'll talk about my ls
implementation written only using system calls, or
how to get started with kernel janitoring.

Cheers,
Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | "All my life I've had one dream,