[clug] device driver writing to serial port

caloykoy_one at pacific.net.ph caloykoy_one at pacific.net.ph
Thu Mar 4 12:36:19 GMT 2004

guys i'm really sorry if i only got to mail now. i'm caloy, the one
inquiring about device
drivers for my project for the rv-m1 robot arm.

may i ask how a device driver can write to the serial port? my device
driver needs to
access/write data to the serial port, how would i go about that?

i haven't had sufficient sleep lately, so apologies for this rather
straightforward mail or (if
it reflected) a sort of mood that's not really good. sorry for that.

thanks very much guys. i hope you guys could advice on this one.

God bless you.

caloy