[clug] Re: [oztivo] RE: bulk order. sort of [FOR SALE]

Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au
Tue Mar 2 03:02:03 GMT 2004

If the UK Tivos are $500 each, that's too much for me to justify.
Can someone recall what Tridge said re: UK prices at CLUG?

Assuming 78c to the dollar and no tax/duty suprises, the pricing
from eksys works out to approximately $290 AUD each with NC. This
is tolerable in my current toy budget.

While the site doesn't say, I presume these Tivos are NTSC and will
also require additional parts and surgey to be usful in Australia.
Not to mention a hard drive or two.

Antti

Aaron Smith [mailto:Aaron.Smith at Sun.COM]