[clug] More on swap

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at anu.edu.au
Wed Jun 30 06:22:30 GMT 2004

Sorry for the questions here.  People tell me that linux can only use
2GB of a swap partition and any more than 2GB in one partition is
unused.  To give it more then 2GB you have to give it several
partitions.  Is this true?

--
Kim Holburn
IT Manager, Canberra Research Laboratory

                           -- Lloyd Biggle, Jr. Analog, Apr 1961