[clug] [For Sale] Novell / IBM 1-day Linux Technical Workshop

Tomasz Ciolek tmc at dreamcraft.com.au
Sat Jun 26 10:32:41 GMT 2004

 Mikal

 There are specific requirements for all Comemrcial messages in
 australia. On this list or not. Make yourself familair with those. I am
 just hoping that this person does befoer someone decied to complain and
 gets him/her into trouble.

 As it stands the message that was sent IS in technical breach of the
 laws, and could lead to unpleasent situation for the sender. Please
 look me up out of list and I will explain. Or should I quote chapter
 and verse of the legistlation here on the list?

 Perhaps I have been a bit harsh, and if so I apologise.

 Tomasz Ciolek

--
Tomasz M. Ciolek
 tmc at dreamcraft dot com dot au