[clug] Re: OT: Gmail accounts

lucas luke.hamilton at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 03:50:37 GMT 2004

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 21:51:07 +1000, Sam Couter
<sam at couter.dropbear.id.au> wrote:

> lucas <luke.hamilton at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Over all i think Gmail, is one of the best web-apps i have ever used,
> > and its free.
>
> So what you're saying is that as far as shitty high-latency poor UI
> applications go, GMail isn't too bad? Great! Free too? I'll take three!

Yes your right on the money, oh apart from the fact about
"high-latency". Personal i have found it to be extremely fast, and I'm
sure a number of others on the list who have actually used it, have
said the same.
Oh and another thing, about that "poor UI", compared to other
web-based application, and mainly webmail systems i use regularly, i
personal think that the UI is pretty good, but thats only my 2cents
worth.

> Am I the only person in the world who wouldn't try GMail even if an
> invite landed in my inbox?

Some how i highly doubt it.

--
Luke Hamilton
luke.hamilton at gmail.com
0414822626 (+61 414822626)
Po Box 382, Civic Square Act 2608, AUSTRALIA

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." --unknown