[clug] Wireless network over belconnen

Telek, John John_Telek at tesg5.com.au
Thu Jun 17 05:16:28 GMT 2004

I was just about send an email to you saying you can have the other
DWL520 rev d card that I have Rohan.

I just request that anywork you do on the driver be contributed to the
rtl8180 source forge page.

Darren, if Rohan is keen, I might hang onto one of these so as to give
him a hand too.
Either way, we'll nut it out.

Cheers,
   John