[clug] Fighting for control...

Andreas Bauer baueran at in.tum.de
Fri Jun 18 15:42:06 GMT 2004

On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at 06:51:32PM +1000, Paul Wayper wrote:

> Firstly, is anyone else getting spam in German these days?  I translated a
> bit of it through Babelfish and it reads even more like the ramblings of an
> incoherent loon than the normal efforts - something about his son being hit
> with a tennis racquet and he not being a right-wing extremist and paying
> his taxes.  Just another oddity...

Assuming I am the only German on the list, I feel prompted to
respond.  ;-)

I am innocent concerning the origin of your spam, but you could try a
little utility I authored: http://mailfilter.sf.net/.  See if it makes
a difference for you and filter those nasty Germans!

Cheers,
Andi.

--
(o_  Andreas Bauer, baueran at in.tum.de, http://www4.in.tum.de/~baueran/
//\  "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and