[clug] KDE Multiple Desktops Wrap-Around

clug at james.st clug at james.st
Tue Jun 15 13:16:07 GMT 2004

On 15/06/2004, at 2:58 PM, Brett Worth wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Jun 2004, Michael Ellerman wrote:
>
>> You want Preferences->Window Behaviour->Advanced, and then disable
>> "Active
>> Desktop Borders".
>
> I could do that but that would disable "Active Desktop Borders"

Quite right, so it would, how confusing.

Under Suse what you have the good sense to want is controlled by:

	KDE Control Center
	Desktop
	Window behaviour
	Choose the "Focus" tab
	untick "Desktop navigation wraps around"

But another setting I sometimes toy with is in the "Advanced" tab
Instead of setting "Active desktop borders" to "Always"
  set it to "Only when dragging windows".