[clug] KDE Multiple Desktops Wrap-Around

Brett Worth brett at worth.id.au
Tue Jun 15 01:01:51 GMT 2004

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004, Simon Burton wrote:

> >Can someone tell me how to turn it off?
> >

> Very annoying??

The only reason I say its annoying is that, while I love the edge switch for
getting between desktops, I like to put my main browser window in the
bottom righthand desktop so that I can easily get to the scroll bar without
triggering a desktop switch if I bump the edge.

--
Brett

PGP: 1024R/27EB604F  22A9 A85A 22BD 496B 2443
                     35E5 46F7 0712 27EB 604F