[clug] OT: digital cameras

Bill Clarke llib at computer.org
Fri Jun 11 01:15:09 GMT 2004

Pietro Abate wrote, On 11/06/04 10:39:
> I'm sure to find some digital cameras enthusiast among cluggers...
>
> I want to buy a DC and after browsing the web and reading review I
> decided to get a panasonic dmc FZ-10 (it's a 4MP with a 12x optical).
> I'm still open to change my mind, but this seems the best camera out there
> looking at price/features.

it doesn't have that camera in particular, but ozpriceguide
<http://www.ozpriceguide.com/subcategory.asp?SubCatID=12> is quite good
for price comparison.  if you want the high zoom in particular you can
search for cameras with >= 8x optical zoom.

i can recommend canon.  works well for me.

cheers,
/lib
--
/lib BillClarke PostdoctoralFellow CompSci ANU cs.anu.edu.au/CC-NUMA
http://llib.cjb.net llib at computer.org  tel:+61-2-6125x5687 fax:x0010