[clug] PHP-VIRUTUAL DIRECTORY

John Fletcher fletchweb at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jun 9 11:23:22 GMT 2004

It's nothing to do with PHP.  Now that you have PHP running, you can do what
you want to do simply with Apache.  Just search apache.org there's some good
doco there.  I use virtual servers in apache  personally but I believe
there's a simpler way to do this.  I just can't remember what it is...

John.