[clug] ISP recommendation

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Tue Jun 8 12:14:43 GMT 2004

I'd have to say Powerband Internet, purely for the work we do with them.
Apart from the Nerdband project, that we are partnering with on, they also
provide ADSL for all our client sites, all of which run either Mandrake or
FreeBSD.

Rich and Andrew are more than happy to assist with the config, and both
really do know their stuff.

www.powerband.net.au

Steve Walsh