[clug] Virtual PC Networking

Dennis M Gray dmgray0325 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 04:25:33 GMT 2004

I have installed Fedora Core 1 as a guest on an MS
Virtual PC 2004 VM. The Windows XP host is dialled up
to an ISP providing me with a static IP address. Using
the VMs "shared networking", which is NAT, I can
access the internet but have not been able to figure
out a way to access the guest from outside. I want to
be able to run some services like httpd on the guest
machine.

Is there anyone with any experience in this sort of
thing that can give me a hand?

Thanks