[clug] Bad echo when using gnome meeting

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Sat Jun 5 04:05:52 GMT 2004

Heya,

so, I've gone mad and started using gnomemeeting. The intention is that
if I can get it reliable enough, then it will become my prefered method
of making international calls.

Anyways, I get a really bad echo of my own voice when testing it.
Playing with the echo correction options doesn't seem to effect it...

Does anyone have any hints about what I might be doing wrong?

Also, I seem to recall reading that H323 is evil to proxy... What is the
best way of getting destination NAT like functionality for H323 (should
I be using a redirector out on the big bad internet?)?

Thanks,
Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | "All my life I've had one dream,