[clug] FTA article

david howe david at qednet.biz
Wed Jul 21 10:02:10 GMT 2004

The so called FTA is a complete insult to anyones intelligence. Blind
freddy could see that its the an act of colonialism. The US position
speaks volumes for their respect for Australia, the Australian position
equally revealing for the implicit servitude.

No single act of the Howard government could be so destructive to our
national interests.

david

David Howe
www.qednet.biz