[clug] [Geeky] Shrinking Australia

Darren Freeman daz111 at rsphysse.anu.edu.au
Wed Jul 21 07:53:43 GMT 2004

Hi all,

I just thought you might like some shameless self-endorsement.

For those who don't click links without a hefty prod, I made a map of Australia about 5 microns across.

If it helps make this non-spam, I used Mandrake 10.0 to do it =)

One of these days I'll offer up a talk at CLUG about how it's done. But not this month!

Anyone like to supply me with a vector graphic of Tux? I can sign your CPU =)

http://wwwrsphysse.anu.edu.au/~cxd109/SW_July04.pdf
(ScienceWise is a publication of the National Institute of Physical
Sciences)

Have fun,
Darren