[clug] Contract Position with Defence Available!!!

ben.westgarth at facs.gov.au ben.westgarth at facs.gov.au
Thu Jul 15 01:30:43 GMT 2004

>I don't want every available Linux position advertised on this list by
every pimp in Canberra, even when I'm desperate for work. *I* know how to
find those advertisements myself, thanks very much. Anyone with half a
clue can also find them with minimal effort.

Hi Joanne,

You may not have realised this, but this list has a "no commercial content
policy". If you are selling something that may be of interest to the group
you are required to preface the subject line with [FOR SALE:]. We have not
yet developed a policy on Employment listings and this will require
consensus from other members on the list so until then can you please hold
off any future advertisements for employment? Thanks.

[Signed how you like]
Clug Person

2mins and 12 seconds.

|---------+------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Sam Couter <sam at couter.dropbear.id.au>      |
|         |           Sent by:                                    |
|         |           linux-bounces+ben.westgarth=facs.gov.au at list|
|         |           s.samba.org                                 |
|         |                                                       |
|         |                                                       |
|         |           14/07/2004 17:30                            |
|         |                                                       |
|         |                                                       |
|---------+------------------------------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                               |
  |       To:       linux at lists.samba.org                                                         |
  |       cc:       (bcc: Ben Westgarth/User/FaCS)                                                |
  |       Subject:  Re: [clug] Contract Position with Defence Available!!!                        |
  |                                                                                               |
  |                 | [X] Normal(24-72hrs) |                                                      |
  |                 | [ ] Urgent(24hrs)    |                                                      |
  |                 | [ ] Low(72+hrs)      |                                                      |
  |                 |----------------------|  |-------------------|                               |
  |                                           | [X] Unclassified  |                               |
  |                                           | [ ] In Confidence |                               |

ben.westgarth at facs.gov.au <ben.westgarth at facs.gov.au> wrote:
> [ ... ] I know that if I was looking for work right now [ ... ]

I would hope you'd be able to find the job advertisements posted by any
employment agency without them being sent to this list.

Sam "Eddie" Couter  |  mailto:sam at couter.dropbear.id.au
Debian Developer    |  mailto:eddie at debian.org
                    |  jabber:sam at teknohaus.dyndns.org
(See attached file: signature.asc)