[clug] Contract Position with Defence Available!!!

Martin Schwenke martin at meltin.net
Wed Jul 14 01:36:59 GMT 2004

Please note this reply isn't aimed specifically at Grant, but at most
of the people who have "contributed" to this thread...

    Grant> Now selling "I took that contracting job" T-shirts!!!
    Grant> Available for short time at a negotiable rate (+ 20%)

You complete bloody idiots!  You've generated so much useless noise
about a single posting that seems to have offended some of you that
you've filled my mailbox with crap for about the last 24 hours.

If you want to continue this thread, collect up the email addresses of
all the people who feel strongly about it and discuss it in private
email.  The discussion has gone a long way off topic..

... oh yeah... and get a life!

peace & happiness,
martin