[clug] where can I get Arm (Coyote )Platform Samba source code

Ben Polkinghorne ben at polkosity.cjb.net
Tue Jul 13 17:31:39 GMT 2004

Hi,
My question is not really linux related.  I want to know how to access
the mail headers using mozilla thuderbird.  I have received many emails
from a certain company after I have made it clear to them that I don't
want to receive any more, they just won't let up.  So as a last resort I
want to report them to the abuse department of their ISP.  I could
prolly find the answer elsewhere, but i'm just so pissed of right now I
want to get it done.

Sorry guys (and girls) if this is not apropriate, and reply off list if
need be.

Thanks,
Ben.