[clug] Contract Position with Defence Available!!!

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at anu.edu.au
Tue Jul 13 08:35:14 GMT 2004

I have a Bayesian-type filter that tends to filter out spam so I never
see it, it also occasionally decides important emails are spam but
that's another story ;-(  Anyway to get to the point I thought this
email was pretty well targeted.  Some of the list members may be
looking for work in this field.  I would have thought this was one of
the important uses for this list.  If this is anathema to most list
members perhaps we should specify a special header for job ads as well
as for sale items for those of you who need non-fuzzy list headers.