[clug] rss readers ?

Fergus McKenzie-Kay Fergus.McKenzie-Kay at nicta.com.au
Thu Jul 8 22:55:22 GMT 2004

Hey Pietro,
Try Yarssr: RSS reader for the notification area
 Yet Another RSS Reader is an RSS aggregator and reader that displays
its results in the GNOME or KDE system tray (notification area). To view
the contents of the feed just click the menu-item and it will launch in
your favorite browser.

I was looking for ages.. this one is good.. the latest feature has dots
next to the articles you haven't read yet.. very neat.

Fergus

--

Fergus McKenzie-Kay
System Support Engineer