[clug] Cross Platform PDA

Edgecombe, Scott Scott.Edgecombe at AirservicesAustralia.com
Thu Jul 8 05:24:14 GMT 2004

Hi All,

After many years of faithful service from my US Robotics Pilot I feel it
is time to upgrade. It works fine but is getting a little old/antique. I
use it with JPilot, Evolution and Outlook(Arrgh!) and need the same
level of functionality from the upgrade.

I would like to know what other CLUGgers are using. What is the cross
platform compatability like?

Should go for a Zaurus, or another Pilot? What other options are there?

BTW I am not interested in one of those PDA mobile phones. I don't like
mobiles at all.

Scott Edgecombe