[clug] RTL8139 problems

Tomasz Ciolek tmc at dreamcraft.com.au
Tue Jul 6 08:54:26 GMT 2004

Dennis

ok... I would advise you to upgrade to something much newer.

I do not recall what the story was with network cards in RH 7.1. At any
rate have a look in /lib/modules/ directory and see of the module is
there. If it is, re run 'depmod -a' by hand.

Also chekc if you have spare capacity on the disks. If not, your upgrade
might have failed due to lack of disk space.

Tomasz

--
Tomasz M. Ciolek
 tmc at dreamcraft dot com dot au