[clug] Interesting MyDoom bounce

Nigel Cunningham ncunningham at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 30 20:14:48 GMT 2004

Or, even more likely, double bounce.

I received just over 500 notifications of RAV picking up that virus in
one day earlier in the week, on a server that normally processes 20-30
emails a day tops. The really interesting thing to me was that I took
down qmail for a while to add the spamcontrol patch, and the flood
stopped. Now I'm back to the normal rate.

Nigel

--
My work on Software Suspend is graciously brought to you by
LinuxFund.org.